INFERTILITY:It is not about you

Growing up, i used to think once a lady had sex she becomes pregnant. I also used to think the only way to be pregnant was through intercourse😞. My thoughts continued that if a man kept himself, he would only need to 'fire' once and its a goal. Haa!, was i disappointed.
However, i could not be bothered about what ovulation, follicle phase, luteal phase and all other terms was. Periods came like clockwork so i figured that qualifies me as being fertile.

Getting older, i began to wonder why a 'virgin' would have to wait for a good number of year before she can miraculously conceive. I began  to wonder why someone who has undergone several uterine evacuations would at the snap of her eyelids conceive again and again. I began to wonder why males who have been sowing the wild oat freely and regularly find it easy to hit the goal post more than their chaste comparison.
I discovered a man could shoot total blanks and a woman could have all he signs for the precious O and nothing is actually going on in there.

Going forward, i saw that a lot of people could not take chances anymore. Therefore, most brides were spotting bumps before their weddings. I became aware of several infertile conditions so i could understand people's fear. The cookie just had to be vetted before any procession. I was like 'Na so'.

Now this is my point, it is not about you neither is it about what you have done or not. Infertility can swing both ways. Never condemn, do not mock, do not assume, do not ask unreasonable questions, do not rub it in our faces. The wait is tasking, it is expensive, it is draining, it is not easy. 

Be supportive. Do not be that guy who says ' your boo does not hit it right.I would do you once and that's it' ( insensitive). Do not be the lady who would encourage her friend to get it outside or go the diabolic way. Life is not supposed to be hard therefore make the world a better place for you and me.

Image: Clipartkid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Male Infertility: Supplement Reviews

Have You seen Your Doctor?